Friday, July 20, 2018

Top 10 review good Kodak AZ421-RD PIXPRO Astor AZ421 16 MP Digital Camera


Excellent Camera for the price this is great well-made and clear pictures and videos By Vegas052

This camera is not that bad feels great, actually the image is pretty good for the price mistakenly order 2 because is a gift for my son but i decide to keep the other one because the performance and the quality is pretty good videos are crystal clear, all depend and how you setup your camera you have ways to configure your camera, Pictures quality is great very clear images, you have to buy a SD card because i couldn't find it in the box i upload some pictures about the item i will post some pictures taking from the camera i hope this review help you i was looking for a great quality camera for my son and this is pretty good to start.

I didn't realize there was more to taking a great photo than point and click By Karen Stowers 
I have been wanting a camera for years. I'm sick of using my phone and WOW! did I get a treat. I didn't realize there was more to taking a great photo than point and click. I love it. We're going on vacation next week and we can't wait to use it. This is a great buy. BUT, please Kodak, print the user manual. It was a pain to keep opening my tablet to look up a feature.

And takes good quality pictures By Arianna Romero 
Arrived on time, and takes good quality pictures. Light weight and can carry anywhere with me. Got this to take photos of my children, and am very pleased. Video is all good quality. Nothing like a DSLR but it gets the job done.

Would recommend! By Sara C. 
Have had this camera for almost five months now, I like to wait a while to write review, just to make sure I have used it enough and have a better idea of just what I think of it! I am very pleased with it! I have used it a lot, uploaded pictures to computer, ordered prints, used indoors and out on various settings, filmed videos too, and so far, I have no complaints whatsoever! This is by far my favorite camera that I've had, and there's been a few! Also, even though it has no bearing on the performance of the camera, I have the white one, an I just love how it looks too!

Kodak...a name you can trust. By Stephen 
I really love this camera. Takes great pictures and 29 minute videos. There are a lot of different options for picture taking. This camera is a great buy, I would definitely recommend this Kodak pixpro to anyone looking to purchase a quality digital camera

Nice, but not as good as I expected. By Caroline H Sagal 
I thought I would get better pictures with the digital camera over my smart phone pictures, but that is not always the case. Maybe I need more time to understand the camera to get better quality pictures.

Nice camera - IF you are an experienced photographer By Rita L. O'Hare

Nice camera - IF you are an experienced photographer ... Lack of set-up and use instructions disappointing... Just a very basic parts of camera with it ...And the book I ordered at same time did not include this model...Will have to order another book and make sure this model is covered. With camera - we had to guess where certain things were and especially what they did... Still have to get the more complete instruction packet to set up the menu...

Nice camera, especially at this price By MikeM 

Got this as a gift from QVC, and got a red one. I've had many digital cameras going back to the beginning of digital photography when they cost a thousand bucks. Still have (and occasionally use) my Kodak DC 290. My main camera has been a Canon Power Shot because of 2 things---it takes AA batteries and it has "SLR-like" controls for shutter/aperture priority. I got to Hawaii once without my lithium battery special charger and had to buy one. Never again. This camera has a lot going for it, and two important ones to me are the same dial with all the SLR functions (shutter, aperture, AE, etc.) and it can charge its (removable) Li Ion battery internally with your micro-USB phone charger. This is a big deal when you are away.

The camera zoom is optical to 42x---not some phony digital zoom number. Stuff looks ok at that length, assuming you have some way to hold the camera steady. Yes, there is a tripod mount. Also a nice flat base (with a little tab under the "lens" area to make sure it can sit flat---like on a table or fence post or something if you forgot a tripod). It starts up fairly quick for a camera with a big lens. The features are too long to list, but they seem to work pretty well. For the money, this is hard to beat. It was so simple to set up I never looked at the manual (in my case, this was online---you only got a "quick start" sheet with the camera). If you've used a relatively recent camera menu, you'll figure this one out fast (my Canon is several years old and is pretty similar). There is enough control here for somebody less than real serious but more than casual. It is too big for a pocket (unless you have cargo pants), but is pretty light.

I like the size of it By Diann K. Schwab 

So far I think it will be exactly what I wanted! I haven't had much time to play around with it. I do wish a camera guide would have come with it. I like the size of it.
Nice Camera

I love this little camera!! For the price, I'm actually quite impressed by the camera's photo and video quality. If someone was wanting a nice quality camera at an affordable price, I definitely recommend this one.
Links: vlogging camera under 300 - cheap vlogging camera
Click view profile:
slrlounge.com
bandcamp.com
qutee.com
reverbnation.com
shoutengine.com
tune.pk
itsmyurls.com

No comments:

Post a Comment