Sunday, June 3, 2018

Top 10 Good Feedbacks about PANASONIC LUMIX ZS100 4K Point and Shoot Camera on Amazon


Best pocket camera available By Mike W. on August 1, 2016 Color: Black|Style: Camera Only|Verified Purchase

I recently took this camera on a 2 week trip to Alaska and was very happy with the results. It will fit in a cargo pocket (barely, and you will know it's there) but it does nicely in a small belt case. I think the pictures turned out very good for the size of the camera. Intelligent auto works great if you don't want to tinker with any of the settings. I took quick pictures in a lot challenging backgrounds and had no problems at all. When you do want to move past intelligent auto, the camera is crammed with features. The viewfinder is nothing special, but it gets the job done (I use the viewfinder for almost all of my pictures). I previously had an LF1 and this camera beats it every way but the size. I tried an RX100 IV and although it's image quality was better than the ZS100, I didn't like the popup (although superior) viewfinder and it can't touch the ZS100 for zoom.

Great camera for travel, street and daily photography By Terry on November 27, 2016 Color: Black|Style: Camera Only|Verified Purchase

Great camera for travel and street photography. Did not like it as much at first. It takes some time to get used to it. I feel more comfortable using it now. Not really for beginners. I bought a book to help me to understand and may be use the many features. At first I thought the pictures came a little dark, but I made a little adjustment and it is great now.

Some very important things I think are missing.

1. GPS; how in 2016 can a travel camera be without GPS, I do not understand this one. I would give up WIFI for GPS.

2. Holding the camera could be better and impossible with one hand. I bought a rubber grip from flipXpac and now I can use it with one hand, which can be very useful sometimes.

3. One which is only important to me is in the special effects. I would have like to have the "watercolor effect" like Sony has on some of their cameras.

An Impressive Point and Shoot Camera By Lennie S. on May 31, 2017 Color: Silver|Style: Camera Only|Verified Purchase

This is my first Panasonic camera and I am very impressive with the ease of use as well as the quality of the images. I just returned from a three week trip during which I tested my new camera in a variety of daylight and night time settings and was able to create terrific images repeatedly. I would recommend the Lumix ZS100 for anyone seeking a powerful point and shoot camera.

Great Travel Camera - Reviews are right! By Andrew A. Russell on June 3, 2017 Color: Black|Style: Camera Only|Verified Purchase

Great Travel Camera. With its RAW format and access to Adobe Photoshop, I can achieve results similar to my Micro 4/3rds G3. This is a really solid camera with a good zoom range so I can pull of some great shots. I have expensive cameras that I never take with me. This is my "Take Everywhere" camera, and I'm getting by just fine!

Very nice. By Kerrpe on June 27, 2016 Color: Black|Style: Camera Only|Verified Purchase

Bought as a companion point and shoot camera for my OMD EM1, and for photos at concerts - and for this purpose it's awesome. Pocketable (just), the IQ is fine for me and it's a great traveling companion. Can't beat the sensor size / zoom combo.

Wonderful little camera. By Carolyn Bell on July 28, 2016 Color: Silver|Style: Camera Only|Verified Purchase

Great little camera. I bought it for non-photographer boyfriend and he adores it. I chose it for the 10x optical zoom not realizing it is also a very high-quality lens. The camera on full automatic is amazing smart, recognizing portraits vs landscapes vs macros and setting the focal length accordingly. Wow.

Best travel pocket camera on the market. By Daniel M. Gershwin on October 9, 2016 Color: Black|Style: Camera Only|Verified Purchase

Best travel camera made. Still learning to use all of the features. I'm sure in the next year or two you'll be able to get a 1 inch sensor with a 600mm zoom which would be the ultimate travel camera. Until then, you can't beat this.


Great travel camera. By K Sidney on July 21, 2016 Color: Silver|Style: Camera Only|Verified Purchase

Got this Camera based on stellar reviews on-line when looking for a quality travel camera. Takes great photos in the auto modes. Numerous times, however, when holding the camera my finger would touch the edge of the touchscreen and set the focus there by mistake.

Good photos By Scotty on December 22, 2017 Color: Silver|Style: Camera Only|Verified Purchase

Great camera for the size. Overall I think the photo quality is great. The camera feels a little cheap in the hand though. I feel like it can easily break, but no issues otherwise.

Good but Sony rx100 m4 won for me. By S. Healy on April 19, 2016 Color: Black|Style: Camera Only

I spent a lot of time with this camera and took the rx100 m4 along for the ride. The pros :

Descent still image quality.

Good slow motion Video at about 100 fps

Post focus was cool.

4K burst was good at getting the shot but...

Good zoom

Cons:

4K burst produced blurry images for me most of the time.

Image quality at zoom was just ok. I know what can you expect.

Camera did not feel as solid as the Sony.

No flip screen.

Evf was a joke. Awfully.

I wanted the zoom but I just loved holding the Sony and loved it's 1.8 image quality. Plus slow motion of 960fps was fun.

Plus the raw files were not compatible with iPhoto or aperture. Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment